The focus of the role is to provide day to day outstanding cleaning and maintenance service to our customers.
Further this role will encompass the following responsibilities:
· Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
· Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
· Gather and empty trash.
· Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
· Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.Possess knowledge on use of floor machines such as carpet extractors, scrubbing and stripping equipment and high speed buffing machines. Knowledge with scrubbing and stripping floors, applying floor finish, carpet stain removal and carpet extraction cleaning.
· Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
· Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
· Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
The person to occupy the position must have the ability to complete the alignment required for all types of events during the year at the University, such as installing 300 chairs, moving 40 tables or more (6-foot wooden tables) , move musical instruments with special care, prepare the court for basketball and volleyball games.
El objetivo del puesto es proporcionar un servicio de limpieza y mantenimiento excepcional día a día
a nuestros clientes.
Además, este rol abarcará las siguientes responsabilidades:
Software Powered by iCIMS